1. Create the pudding first by measuring all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Whisk it and place it in the fridge for overnight or at least a couple of hours to let it form a pudding consistency.
2. Add the raspberries and your choice of juice into a small saucepan. Cook it on medium-high heat until it creates bubbles, then lower heat for another couple of minutes. Stirr it once in a while and remove from heat. Place it into the fridge to chill.
3. Once the chia pudding hardened and the compote cooled down all you need to do is plate it.
4. Use a transparent jar or cup to serve. Use half the raspberry compote as the base, add the matcha chia pudding on top, then the other half of the compote and finally add some leftover berries or fruits of your choice as a decorational final touch.
5. Sprinkle over some coconuts (optional)
*I usually let the final product sit in the fridge again for 1-2 hours for the flavours to come together. It lasts for 3 days if refrigerated and covered.